Seminars and Conferences
Our Academy for
International-Intercultural Higher Education provides intensive seminars and conferences, offered over a one-day to
three-day period, which will address the most important issues, challenges, and opportunities facing leaders of higher education programs, institutions, and systems worldwide. These
- Knowing and embracing the power and principles of transformational and moral
- Setting and implementing new college or university presidential agendas or initiatives.
- Forging, maintaining, and optimizing an effective and ethical institutional board of governors.
- Implementing best practices for expanding the international and intercultural dimensions of higher education programs and
institutions, in any national setting.
- Implementing educational technologies that work, are cost effective, and ultimately achieve an institution's primary aim of
continuously improving teaching and learning.
- Providing instructors training on the most advanced online and hybrid teaching technologies.
- Providing decision-makers (1) a good understanding of the risks of cyber threats and attacks, and (2) the training to
detect and thwart cyber-related breaches anywhere in the institution.
- Utilizing the tools of strategic management to support decision-making, including: strategic visioning and planning;
marketing and communications; costing and cost-analysis, pricing and student aid; program, formula, and zero-based budgeting; institutional evaluation; program review; assessment of student learning
outcomes; and faculty development and evaluation.
- Creating and maintaining an effective institutional foundation—as the chief fundraising arm of the institution—and
preparing professionals in philanthropy, advancement, and development.
- Understanding and using effectively the policymaking process in higher education.
- Realigning students' career formation as a central mission and top priority of the institution.
- Examining the social role as well as values and ideology in Higher